Located in the centre of Chaves and classified as a national monument since 1938, this ancient Franciscan Convent allows you to enjoy unique moments, returning history to the present.
Consisting of 2 buildings connected by an underground tunnel, it is surrounded by imposing walls, allowing the guest the privacy and tranquility that you will hardly find in city hotels.
It is the ideal place for your leisure stays, for two, as a family or even on business.
Let yourself be enchanted...
FACILITIES AND SERVICES:
The Forte de S. Francisco Hotel provides:
- 58 rooms, ( 6 Twin roofied,26 Twin standard,10 Twin standard,5 Twin premium,7 Twin premium and 4 Junior suite)
- Our Lady of the Rosary Chapel and Church;
- Art Gallery (cloisters);
- Convent Kitchen Restaurant;
- Taverna da Muralha - restaurant;
- Events room;
- Breakfast room;
- Lobby bar;
- Pool Bar;
- Meeting Rooms;
- Multi-sports field;
- Panoramic swimming pool;
- Games room, TV and miniclube;